5 positive things about myself!
1. Have tried to educate myself & my kids how to avoid being exploited or manipulated by others, to become autonomous and to learn from past events in my life. To make sure that I in turn don't exploit or manipulate others either!
2. Have developed a sense of humour and not to be too intense or dogmatic about life. Have become more open-minded and don't see things in black & white as much!
3. Try to put relationships with family & friends before other things such as trying to save the world!! I try to show my kids that I'm there for them, & that I really love them. To spend time talking & listening to each other.
4. To stand up for the underdog, the exploited and abused. To listen to the other person's point of view & not think I know it all! To fight for justice and those who have been wronged.
5. To have hope, that what we've been through has not been in vain if it gives me an understanding and a heart to try and help others in similar situations so that they can be empowered to think for themselves & be free.